With industry-leading, simple and effective services, Group Retirement Solutions (GRS) helps organizations manage programs for thousands of employees across Canada. By developing innovative and easy-to-use resources such as plan governance support tools, independent investment review analytics, service supplier management and competitive reviews, employee education and communication services, we engage plan members and help Plan Sponsors manage their group savings plans. Our success is driven by our focus on solutions that make it easy and effective for Plan Sponsors.
Our overall goal is to help you:
- Maximize and optimize the value your organization and your employees derive from the group retirement benefit; and
- Manage and mitigate corporate risk associated with the fiduciary role you play as the sponsor of a group retirement benefit.
We provide expert advisory service and guidance in the following broad areas:
- Consulting and advisory services;
- Relationship management and client support, as it relates to record keepers, investment managers and other third-party service suppliers;
- Governance modeling and oversight;
- Change management stewardship, and
- We help model, deliver and provide stewardship for your employee communication needs.
We have extensive experience conducting detailed reviews of all pension & retirement savings plan arrangements. Our goal is to assist you so that you can effectively meet your specific business, financial and human resource objectives by providing proactive guidance and service.